The following rules are to be acknowledged and respected by everyone who enters Rocks & Valleys. By signing a release of liability or waiver you understand and have agreed to all of these rules.
MUST HAVE VALID DRIVERS LICENSE
1. All participants must display an orange safety flag. SUV/4x4 must have the flag at least two feet above the highest point of the vehicle (not just the hood).
2. Seatbelts must be worn at all times while driving in Rocks & Valleys Off-Road Park. Infants and children must be restrained in an appropriate child safety seat.
3. No alcohol, glass bottles, illegal drugs, firearms or weapons are allowed on Rocks & Valleys property. No person may be under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any substances that may hinder thinking ability or reaction time. Coolers will be checked prior to entering the park.
4. It is highly suggested that all 4x4’s be insured. We suggest you abide by what YOUR state law is regarding registration. We are not a law enforcement agency.
5. All 4x4’s must have at least one tow point (example: tow hook or receiver hitch). Front and rear tow points are suggested for black diamond trails along with a winch and locker.
6. All SUV’s must have the following: proper roll – over protection (i.e. roll bar, roof) to include the passengers, battery tie down, tow point(s), flag and entrance sticker.
7. Speed limit for everyone is 15 mph in the parking areas and on all main and two way roads. All vehicles/machines must be in control at all times.
8. Parking lots are for parking. No tricks or horseplay. Please do not cause commotion or damage to other vehicles. You will be held responsible!
9. Some trails are one-way so go in the correct direction.
10. Please tread lightly. Please use tree saver straps, the correct size tree, etc. NO one is allowed to cut down a tree, for any reason.
11. Travel only where motorized vehicles are permitted. Do not blaze new trails.
12. No disorderly conduct or littering.
13. Everyone is required to wear a shirt and shoes.
Rocks & Valleys Off-Road Park is not required nor should be expected to recover, or repair any vehicles out of the park. Please have a way to get yourself out of the park if necessary.